Adding Your Link to LinkMaps Pages
Please add your URL below and we will automatically add your site to our linking page maps. Note that we require and validate that the below criteria be met or your link will not appear in our pages.
Requirements for ADD URL for LinkMaps Pages
- The META title tag from your page is used as the title for the link to your page
- The META description tag from your page is used for the description value (if present)
- The first 200 characters of the visible body text from your page is used as BODY text
- A count of unverified (thus theoretical) links into the page and out of the site are documented
- Links that come from outside sites to pages within this site are included in this list.
- The located keywords matching your identified SEOToolSet keyword list are listed as keywords. This list is determined by our spider based upon the content of the site matching the keywords entered into our toolset. The META keyword tag is not used.
The identification of pages that are excluded from this report are:
- Pages that are not found (404 error).
- Pages without TITLE tags.
- Pages that do not have at least one link to your site.
- Pages that contain or more (user determined) links to other sites (possible link farms).
- LinkMaps drops all pages where the page title or URL contains the word 'Guestbook'
LinkMaps is a trademark of Bruce Clay, Inc. << LAST Page --- FIRST Page >>
SEOToolSet used by Certified SEO Analyst Renee Wasula of SEO Organics
Copyrighted Information - All content is the copyrighted property of VMS Products